Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wave of Love

In this sometimes weird baby world there is one thing I like very very very much.
You can see your baby on a 3D ultra-sound scan.

In Holland a prenatal ultra-sound scan is performed standard at 12 and 20 weeks of pregnancy. The first scan is to determine the gestation of your pregnancy.
The second to check the anatomy for abnormalities.

We liked to see our unborn little darling one more time, so we decided to make a “we are so curious and just for fun” scan.
Just to see the baby’s face, fingers and toes. And to hear the little heart beat again.

This is the first time that I can’t describe my feelings in words. Only that it was a wonderful and a beautiful experience.
When I saw my little darling my first reaction was: “I know you” and straightaway a wave of love came over me.

My love for my little darling is growing each day,
......................................... like my belly.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Happily pregnant.)!
How many weeks, months to go?

Mert said...

Beautiful!
Just beautiful.